TEXTURE BUTTERCREAM CAKE (LEVEL: BEGINNER)
This is a buttercream 101 class. By the end of this hands-on workshop, you will have the knowledge and skills to make a smooth buttercream cake as canvas for your decorations. You can decorate it with texture buttercream, chocolates, macarons and fruits, etc. Be creative, the sky is the limit!
Date & Time
Tuesday January 29 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Sunday February 24 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
(Private classes available for groups of 3 or more, you can choose your own date and time.)
(Please arrive 15 minutes before the class)
Price: $148 + HST
Maximum number of students: 4
What to wear: comfortable, non-slip shoes
We will cover:
- Basics of buttercream
- How to make our signature Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- How to cut, fill and stack a cake
- How to colour buttercream with edible gel
- How to crumb coat
- How to achieve sharp edges on a round cake
- How to add texture buttercream
- How to decorate the cake with chocolates, macarons and fruits.
We will provide:
- Cakes, equipment and tools
- Swiss Meringue Buttercream recipe
You will take home:
- A 6” round cake to share with your love ones.
- All the skills you need to recreate this lovely buttercream cake at home
Reserve your spot now by completing the Contact Form.
- Payments made for workshops are non-refundable
- A store credit will only be provided for cancellations if we are notified via email at least 1 week in advance of the workshop
- A scheduled workshop will only take place if the minimum number of participants are met
- If a scheduled workshop is cancelled, we will notify you at least 3 days in advance. A full refund will be provided in the event that a workshop is cancelled