--- FAQ ---
- For custom cake orders -
How do you charge for your custom cakes?
Each cake is uniquely hand crafted and no two cakes are the same. The price varies and is dependent on the size, flavor and the complexity of the design.
4″ is the smallest size cake we offer at the moment. To obtain an accurate quote, please contact us using our contact form or via email at .
How to order?
All of our cakes are freshly baked and made to order. We appreciate at least 2 weeks of notice, but we will do our best to accommodate orders with a short notice. For large orders (dessert table) or wedding cakes, please provide at least 2 months of notice. We accept orders for events within a calendar year, if your event is more than a year ahead, please send us an email at to enquire.
For quote and ordering enquiries, please provide the following details when emailing us or using the enquiry form on the Contact page:
Your information (name, email and contact phone number)
Event type (wedding, anniversary, birthday and etc)
Date of event
Number of guests or servings
Theme, colours and any design ideas that you may have
We will try to respond to all enquiries within 3 business days. For urgent orders, please indicate “Urgent” on the subject line.
I want to place an order, what’s next?
Once you agree with the design and quote provided, you can place an order by making a non-refundable deposit to confirm your order and secure the date. It’s very important that you secure the date as soon as possible to avoid disappointment as we only take a very limited number of orders each week.
We accept cash and Interac e-Transfer as methods of payment.
How do I pick up my cake? Do you deliver?
You can pick up your cake from our shop or choose our delivery service. Delivery and set up within the GTA start from $35 . The exact amount will be assessed when you are placing the order.
--- Order & Delivery Policies ---
- Your initial deposit reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
- We must receive the total balance of the order two weeks before the event date or the contract is null and void, and the deposit will not be refunded.
- The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, design or flavours of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may subject to additional charges.
- Our products may contain milk , wheat, nuts, soy and other allergens.
- We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after it has been delivered or received. The cake should not be placed under direct sunlight and it should be stored at room temperature below 23 degrees celsius.
- If you or your representative elect to pick up and/or set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves our possession.
- We reserves the right to use any photographs of the cake for display or promotion without compensation
- All rental items must be returned in their original conditions within 2 days after the event. A $50 late fee will be assessed for each day late. A replacement fee will be charged for each item not returned or damaged.
- The drafts and sketches are presented as representations of the cake. The actual product may vary based on the designer's creative interpretation or structural necessity of the cake.
- Due to the current pandemic, should you wish to postpone or cancel your order after a deposit has been made, we will provide you with a store credit for the deposit made, to be used for a future order. The date of the future order/event must be within 1 year from the date of the original event. All future order dates are subject to availability.